Monday, May 1, 2017

Munchkin Market

Thanks, Captian Obvious :P


This month we are wrapping up our in-class training We have three more classes before the end of may and then we will be on to the home inspection, and home study. I found out about this Munchkin Market from a friend and I brought my mom with to check it out. It was at the state fairgrounds.

We had a lot of fun, Mom even found a dragon puppet for herself- watch out for that dragonboaters! We found a lot of great stuff and we were very pleased with how organized it all was!There was a ton of baby stuff, strollers and standers, racks and racks of pink clothes, and buckets of books. I had a pretty specific list which we stuck to pretty well. we got some blocks, a toolbox (it's pink oddly enough), an umbrella stroller (per mom instructions), some toys for the bathtub, and accessories for the play kitchen I made.

Anticipation is in full effect!

The dogs were very eager to sniff everything once I returned home. They turned out to be excellent models of scale next to the toys in the pictures.

I've also been making some good headway on my crocodile quilt. Now all the crocodiles are put together, they just need to be sewn altogether and then the quilting part may begin. I'll save the pictures for a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment