Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lost of Wisdom!


So, last Thursday I had surgery on my wisdom teeth. I was really nervous at the beginning, but then I realized that I'm going there just to sleep, well take a nap. I.v. was scary for me too, because I'm no a really big friends with needles but it went well. They hooked me up to the bunch of machines and monitors. I don't even remember when I fell asleep and when I woke up I had only one thing on my mind. Hot Rods. I was dreaming about Hot Rods while I was taking my short medical nap. Short nap, short dream. Nothing specific only the yellow color and type of a car, and them BAM, i woke up. Nurse helped me put my hoody on, I don't remember who putting my T-shirt on. Then she put me in a wheel chair and to the car and off the way home. i felt like I was drunk, not a good feeling. Now it's my 4th day of recovery and it's going smooth. First bottle of medication is gone, two more to go. Hope the lost of my 4 wisdom teeth will not have and influence on my intelligence! Can't wait to eat normal food!! And use all my teeth not
just the front ones, I fell like a squirrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment