Thursday, May 3, 2018

Pink freak out

Before we met Buttercup, I spent some time cleaning the house and collecting age appropriate things for her room. In the process, I walked into the room, saw the green alligator quilt, and thought to myself "she's going to walk in here and say 'this is a boys room!'" and not want to stay.

Image result for kids ew GIF

Off to target, I went debating with myself the whole time: do I have to have pink things? but it doesn't matter, girls don't have to have pink it's 2018, I don't like pink, do I really have to get pink things? Shes already a tiny person with opinions and likes/dislikes. How can I  make it girlier without pink?

Related image

Oh yeah! Purple exists!

I ended up getting a few purple things.

She didn't end up saying it was a boys room, but the purple things match her blanket from home- ill count it as a win. Also, now our house is covered in sequins (yuck), and her favorite color is, you guessed it :

Image result for pink GIF


No comments:

Post a Comment