Tuesday, May 29, 2012

West Thumb lil' hike

We decided that we had enough of local nature and wanted something new. West Thumb was the best solution. First I thought that it will be some kind of rock\mountain shaped like a human thumb but it showed up its a part of lake. If I have to be honest I did not see the shape there. Nature was really pretty, the view of lake and mountains with snow caps on them was really  impressive. Also we got the chance to see an Elk up close. They are BIG! It was kinda cold that day and as we walked on the paths we saw a probably Japanese photographer with his assistant and a model doing some photo shoot.  The girl\model had just a summer dress on her and I could tell she was cold, because I was! and I had my hoodie on. Anyway the main goal of our trip was done, we saw something new.




No comments:

Post a Comment