Friday, July 6, 2012

West Yellowstone



Today, since my relief person quit, I went in to work for a few hours while Roman got some beauty sleep. I don't mind the extra hours, and I would have been waiting around doing nothing anyway.

After work, Roman and I drove to West Yellowstone- specifically to mail a package to Slovakia. We also took advantage of our free pass to the Bear and Wolf Center. It was really cool! we got to see grizzlies and wolves and there were exhibits about them.



 

We stuck around for the feeding of the wolves. Today the dumped a bunch of donated rainbow trout into the stream in the wolf pen. Then we got to see the wolves catch the fish. It was really cool!






We also played some mini golf and had lunch. We even got some cherries at the produce stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment