Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Photobombing

The lobby of Old faithful Inn is very unique and historical. Its the kind of place that millions of people each summer walk into, and immediately take out their cameras and attempt to capture the essence of the Inn. You can almost here the machine gun like sound of the shutters on all the cameras- which makes this a perfect place for a photobomb.

On occasion, when Roman and I treat ourselves to ice cream, coffee, or a drink at the bar, we go to the second floor and wait.... for a camera. We sure do amuse ourselves. I wonder how many pictures we are in of other peoples vacations.... I wonder if they've noticed....




1 comment:

  1. at a train station in Norway, groups of Chinese tourist were posing for photos, I walked up, put my arm around one and smiled, they thought it was hilarious and I got to be in all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete