Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The Big 3-0

All year I have been really excited to turn thirty- Finally! Some "legitimate" age to tell people when they undershoot- something that screams "IMA GROWN UP! take me seriously please! :)"

My family threw me a nice party and invited some friends- It was a good time until we played charades! I had answered some random questions earlier in the week and My favorite books, movies, and places got turned into charade topics. Watching your family and friends try and act out Ferris Bueller's day off, One Thousand White Women, or Fort Bragg California is pretty great.

I've come up with some good and fun goals for the future, always a fun task!

1. Live in a Treehouse
2. Get some Chickens
3. Visit Iceland
4. Get longer legs, or stilts
5. Swim in all the seas- 3 to go
6. Foster kids
7. Adopt kids
8. Road trip to more states -28 left

No comments:

Post a Comment