Friday, August 18, 2017

Literally, a Stork Came.

I wrongly assumed there would be paperwork accompanying the drop off. Not at all! the only things he came with could all fit in one target bag. ONE. TARGET. BAG. There was no paper work, no stuff, no documents to sign the worker just came in told me a few things, he carried his bag in (what a gentleman) and then, apparently, we became parents.

Many of the things he came with are too big, or inappropriate august clothing *cough cough I'm talking to you polar fleece footy pajamas* we have some things- but we will definitely get more! I just wasn't sure what he would have walking in the door. He does have his fire truck which I found out makes noise- it scared the crap out of me when he pushed the siren while we were driving in the car. I'm pretty sure my heart stopped. He also has a picture of- who I am assuming is his mom, which is great and a little heart breaking at the same time.

I went to a few stores, and found myself surrounded by other women looking through kids clothes repeatedly thinking "I have know idea what I'm doing" which is nice to look around and know that every parent thinks that. Solidarity man.

(naptime thoughts of the day)

No comments:

Post a Comment