Tuesday, September 5, 2017

King Roman


Roman earned his crown this week, not just from me but also from the checkout people at the grocery store. They told him that he is the first one ever to buy all the right things on their first WIC endeavor. I was not surprised because... as you know Roman is a fan of rules, and following directions precisely and other things that are too time consuming to care about. When the lady at Hennipen County was explaining how to use Jellybeans WIC vouchers for food I was thinking to myself- man I hope Roman can read all this cause it's complicated and over my head and I stopped listening a while ago. Luckily he was the perfect one for the job!

The Bedtime Queen crown has also been shattered, it only lasted the first few days anyway. Apparently, everything  I do is hilarious and a game to Jellybean, so Roman has to step in and has been winning bedtime for the past 4 days. I don't know what I am doing thats so hilarious.... I just sit outside his door and tell him to get back into bed. Is there a joke in there that I'm not getting? Thus, I pass the crown to Roman!

No comments:

Post a Comment