Friday, September 1, 2017

Yes, I AM a crazy person!

I try to keep this all under wraps, but its so much harder to hide now! I have a whole planner just for Jellybean. I use it both to keep track of things we need to do, visits, words he says, and as a journal to see how many days it takes him to calm down after a visit with M-O-M (2 days if you were wondering).

Image result for planning gif

The REAL crazy comes out when I have downtime at work with only excel and the internet to entertain me- lets face it the internet isn't all that entertaining. Also, we have to maximize our family time because rarely do Roman and I both have a day off, thus:


I think we are going to go with the Minnetonka orchards. Suggestions welcome, and yes its color coded by price :D

No comments:

Post a Comment