Friday, September 1, 2017

Toddler Brain

We talk all day long incessantly. We narrate Jellybeans movements, guess on his thoughts, and try and get him to say more words. This not only makes us forget grown up words, but also can make anyone a little crazy.

Image result for cucumber GIF

Its especially funny when people over hear what you are saying and begin questioning all your life choices. Jellybean was walking around eating a cucumber at the farmers market, he kept putting it down on the ground and picking it back up. I figured out he was trying to poop so I said " let me hold that for you, it IS really hard to hold a cucumber and poop at the same time" (in a totally serious voice)

My dad turned to me with a funny look on his face and said "how could you possibly know that?" hmmm good point, that is a very specific experience that I have not encountered ever. I was just guessing.

Another day roman and I both forgot the word for a watering can.... for half an hour. Even brainstorming together we couldn't remember it. flower shower? watering bucket? why are words so hard!
Image result for dumb gif

No comments:

Post a Comment