Thursday, September 28, 2017

Pockets

It seems like my main job is holding things. The last bite of snack Jellybean wants to save for later, whatever coveted toy is around, any kind of interesting treasure from the walk (pinecone, acorns etc), and stuff I confiscated from the dogs.

Related image

I was waiting for my coffee order to be ready one day- I had already written my answer to the question of the day on the chalkboard, and I reached into my pocket. Feeling a foreign object I pulled the items out laughing to myself - oh yeah! a plastic giraffe and a stick. totally normal. I realized the high school student next to me was watching and had the best look on his face.
Image result for why? meme

Dear high school kid- why not? it definitely could have been something grosser.

whats the best, or weirdest, thing you've ever found in your pocket?

2 comments:

  1. a pacifier covered in lint, and $10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm assuming that was my bobber.... I knew a plastic giraffe wasn't the grosses thing I could have had.

      Delete